Emergency Medicine Jobs in California
Wednesday · October 16, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Eureka) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible and have an active CA state license for this position.
- Caseload: 90 patients per day.
- You need to be comfortable with EMR charting, and the facility uses Meditech.
- A California-based hospital is currently seeking an emergency medicine physician to assist with locum tenens coverage.
- License: CA state license needed.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- Contact your CompHealth recruiter today to help make the difference.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- The assignment schedule is 8- to 10-hour shifts, and you will see 90 patients per day on average.
- Charting: Meditech EMR.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- Schedule: 8- to 10-hour shifts.
- Locum tenens physicians will help solve the demand challenges facing hospitals and their patients for decades to come.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Oct 11.