Emergency Medicine Jobs in California
Friday · December 13, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Eureka) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Locum tenens physicians will help solve the demand challenges facing hospitals and their patients for decades to come.
- The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible and have an active CA state license for this position.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- Contact your CompHealth recruiter today to help make the difference.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- Caseload: 90 patients per day.
- Charting: Meditech EMR.
- A California-based hospital is currently seeking an emergency medicine physician to assist with locum tenens coverage.
- Schedule: 8- to 10-hour shifts.
- License: CA state license needed.
- The assignment schedule is 8- to 10-hour shifts, and you will see 90 patients per day on average.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- You need to be comfortable with EMR charting, and the facility uses Meditech.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Oct 11.