Emergency Medicine Jobs in California
Tuesday · July 7, 2020
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen emergency medicine job (Eureka) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- Schedule: 8- to 10-hour shifts.
- A California-based hospital is currently seeking an emergency medicine physician to assist with locum tenens coverage.
- The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible and have an active CA state license for this position.
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel.
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail.
- Locum tenens physicians will help solve the demand challenges facing hospitals and their patients for decades to come.
- License: CA state license needed.
- Certification: BC/BE required.
- Contact your CompHealth recruiter today to help make the difference.
- You need to be comfortable with EMR charting, and the facility uses Meditech.
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process.
- The assignment schedule is 8- to 10-hour shifts, and you will see 90 patients per day on average.
- Caseload: 90 patients per day.
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly.
- Charting: Meditech EMR.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Oct 11.