Emergency Medicine Jobs in California
Tuesday · January 21, 2020
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Delano) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Leadership and career growth opportunities.
- Competitive compensation.
- TeamHeath has an excellent opportunity for a physician to join our ED team as a Nocturnist full-time at Delano Regional Medical Center in Delano, California.
- Nights only.
- Manageable patient case load.
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- It is a Level IV trauma center with an admittance rate of 15%. There is also helicopter service with transfers to Kerns Medical Center.
- Stability of a respected industry leader.
- Free CME opportunities with TeamHealth.
- This facility sees an annual volume of 28,000 patients per year and offers a fast track with daily APC coverage.
- We ask that you be board eligible or board certified in Emergency Medicine or a Primary Care specialty with ED experience.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jan 15.