Emergency Medicine Jobs in California
Friday · August 14, 2020
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Delano) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Nights only.
- This facility sees an annual volume of 28,000 patients per year and offers a fast track with daily APC coverage.
- It is a Level IV trauma center with an admittance rate of 15%. There is also helicopter service with transfers to Kerns Medical Center.
- Free CME opportunities with TeamHealth.
- Competitive compensation.
- Stability of a respected industry leader.
- Manageable patient case load.
- We ask that you be board eligible or board certified in Emergency Medicine or a Primary Care specialty with ED experience.
- Leadership and career growth opportunities.
- TeamHeath has an excellent opportunity for a physician to join our ED team as a Nocturnist full-time at Delano Regional Medical Center in Delano, California.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jan 15.