Emergency Medicine Jobs in California
Sunday · November 17, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Delano) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- TeamHeath has an excellent opportunity for a physician to join our ED team as a Nocturnist full-time at Delano Regional Medical Center in Delano, California.
- Free CME opportunities with TeamHealth.
- Leadership and career growth opportunities.
- It is a Level IV trauma center with an admittance rate of 15%. There is also helicopter service with transfers to Kerns Medical Center.
- This facility sees an annual volume of 28,000 patients per year and offers a fast track with daily APC coverage.
- Stability of a respected industry leader.
- Manageable patient case load.
- Nights only.
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Competitive compensation.
- We ask that you be board eligible or board certified in Emergency Medicine or a Primary Care specialty with ED experience.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago