Emergency Medicine Jobs in California
Tuesday · January 21, 2020
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Position Type: Permanent, W-2.
- Experience Required: 1 year minimum.
- For a complete listing of our current openings visit.
- KPG Provider Services is a West Coast Focused Company with offices in Los Angeles and Las Vegas.
- This position is perfect for someone who loves the outdoors and four-season living.
- Benefits: Malpractice coverage with tail and in house credentialing support.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- Availability: Full-Time / Part-Time / Float Pool.
- Pay Rate.
- Certification: MD/ DO.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- Title: Emergency Medicine Physician.
- An outpatient health clinic in Stanislaus County is looking to add an Emergency Medicine Physician to their team.
- Enjoy swimming, skiing, fishing, camping, hiking, white water rafting, golfing and much more in this beautiful paradise.
- Board Status: Board Certified/ Board Eligible(Residency completed).
- Our team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- Position Overview.
- Residency Training: Emergency Medicine, or Internal/Family Medicine with 1 year of ER.
- This facility is located just an hour from Yosemite and has year-round recreation.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- Compensation: $190 Hr.
- Scheduling: 7a 7p shifts, 24 hours of physician coverage and 12 hours of AHP.
- We are focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and support.
- Setting: Outpatient Setting.
This perm job opening was posted
by KPG Provider Services.