Emergency Medicine Jobs in California
Sunday · November 17, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Delano) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Flexible scheduling.
- Candidate must be board eligible or board certified in Emergency Medicine or primary care specialty with ED experience.
- Stability of a respected leader in the industry.
- TeamHealth has an excellent full-time opportunity for a physician to join our Emergency Department at Delano Regional Medical Center in Delano, CA.
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Excellent compensation.
- Potential career growth opportunities.
- Extraordinary network of physicians.
- This facility sees an annual volume of 28,000/year, fast track with daily MLP coverage, Level IV trauma center, admission rate of 15 percent, covers codes on the floor, and helicopter service with transfers to Kern Medical Center in Bakersfield.
- Over 300,000 CME hours available through TeamHealth Institute.
This perm job opening was posted
4 days ago