Emergency Medicine Jobs in California
Friday · December 13, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Delano) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Excellent compensation.
- Extraordinary network of physicians.
- Over 300,000 CME hours available through TeamHealth Institute.
- Potential career growth opportunities.
- Flexible scheduling.
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- TeamHealth has an excellent full-time opportunity for a physician to join our Emergency Department at Delano Regional Medical Center in Delano, CA.
- Candidate must be board eligible or board certified in Emergency Medicine or primary care specialty with ED experience.
- Stability of a respected leader in the industry.
- This facility sees an annual volume of 28,000/year, fast track with daily MLP coverage, Level IV trauma center, admission rate of 15 percent, covers codes on the floor, and helicopter service with transfers to Kern Medical Center in Bakersfield.
This perm job opening was posted
11 days ago