Emergency Medicine Jobs in California
Sunday · May 31, 2020
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Delano) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Stability of a respected leader in the industry.
- Candidate must be board eligible or board certified in Emergency Medicine or primary care specialty with ED experience.
- Potential career growth opportunities.
- Extraordinary network of physicians.
- Flexible scheduling.
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Over 300,000 CME hours available through TeamHealth Institute.
- Excellent compensation.
- This facility sees an annual volume of 28,000/year, fast track with daily MLP coverage, Level IV trauma center, admission rate of 15 percent, covers codes on the floor, and helicopter service with transfers to Kern Medical Center in Bakersfield.
- TeamHealth has an excellent full-time opportunity for a physician to join our Emergency Department at Delano Regional Medical Center in Delano, CA.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jan 15.