Emergency Medicine Jobs in California
Sunday · November 17, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (San Jose) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- TeamHealth is dedicated to developing and promoting our physicians from within, giving you the opportunity to grow into local, regional and national leadership roles with TeamHealth.
- Competitive compensation.
- TeamHealth has an excellent leadership opportunity for an Emergency Medicine physician to be our Assistant Medical Director at Regional Medical Center in San Jose, California.
- We ask that all applicants be experienced in a leadership role in a medium to large sized Emergency Department with moderate to high acuity and be Abem or Aboem certified.
- Join this busy state-of-the-art hospital located in the heart of San Jose.
- Regional Medical Center has an annual volume of 93,000, and is a level 2 trauma center and has 43 ED Beds.
- Access to CME and professional development through the TeamHealth Institute.
- Excellent sub specialty backup.
- Flexible schedule.
- As a TeamHealth physician leader, you will enjoy a leadership stipend and unprecedented support, including leadership training and development and opportunities to advance your leadership career.
- Advanced practice clinician coverage.
This perm job opening was posted
4 days ago