Emergency Medicine Jobs in California
Sunday · May 31, 2020
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (San Jose) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- TeamHealth has an excellent leadership opportunity for an Emergency Medicine physician to be our Assistant Medical Director at Regional Medical Center in San Jose, California.
- TeamHealth is dedicated to developing and promoting our physicians from within, giving you the opportunity to grow into local, regional and national leadership roles with TeamHealth.
- Competitive compensation.
- We ask that all applicants be experienced in a leadership role in a medium to large sized Emergency Department with moderate to high acuity and be Abem or Aboem certified.
- As a TeamHealth physician leader, you will enjoy a leadership stipend and unprecedented support, including leadership training and development and opportunities to advance your leadership career.
- Access to CME and professional development through the TeamHealth Institute.
- Join this busy state-of-the-art hospital located in the heart of San Jose.
- Regional Medical Center has an annual volume of 93,000, and is a level 2 trauma center and has 43 ED Beds.
- Flexible schedule.
- Excellent sub specialty backup.
- Advanced practice clinician coverage.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jan 15.