Emergency Medicine Jobs in California
Wednesday · February 26, 2020
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This locum tenen pays $200 per hour.
This locum tenen job opening (Humboldt County) is for an inpatient clinic.
- We are focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and support.
- Residency Training: Emergency Medicine or Family Medicine with ER experience.
- An inpatient health center in Humboldt County is looking to add an Emergency Medicine Physician to their team.
- This facility is located just an hour from Six Rivers National Forest and has year-round recreation.
- Enjoy skiing, fishing, camping, hiking, white water rafting, golfing and much more in this beautiful paradise.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- KPG Provider Services is a West Coast Focused Company with offices in Los Angeles and Las Vegas.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Scheduling: 7am-7p and 7p-7am.
- Setting: Inpatient Hospital Setting.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- Pay Rate.
- This position is perfect for someone who loves the outdoors and four-season living.
- Benefits: Malpractice coverage with tail and in-house credentialing support.
- Certification: MD/ DO.
- Position Type: Locum Tenens, 1099.
- Experience Required: 2 years minimum.
- Position Overview.
- Availability: Full- Time / Part-Time(at least 5 shifts a month).
- Title: Emergency Medicine Physician.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- Our team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- Board Status: Board Certified/ Board Eligible(Residency Completed).
- Compensation: $200 Hr.
- For a complete listing of our current openings visit.
This locum job opening was posted
by KPG Provider Services.