Emergency Medicine Jobs in California
Sunday · May 31, 2020
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Pleasanton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- It takes a special caliber clinician to join our Hit Team.
- Licensure and certifications.
- Work 120 hours a month.
- Abem, Aboem, EM residency trained.
- First-class experience with first-class pay.
- Candidates should be Abem or Aobem certified and have two years of experience in a busy Emergency Department.
- Practice across your region but live where you want.
- TeamHealth is looking for the nation's best emergency physicians for our Special Operations Emergency Medicine team.
- Exciting travel and reimbursement.
- Leadership training and opportunities.
- Enjoy premium pay and preferred scheduling while you travel to respected facilities across Arizona, California, Colorado and Nevada.
This perm job from TeamHealth was last open on Jan 15.