Emergency Medicine Jobs in California
Sunday · November 17, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Pleasanton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Enjoy premium pay and preferred scheduling while you travel to respected facilities across Arizona, California, Colorado and Nevada.
- Candidates should be Abem or Aobem certified and have two years of experience in a busy Emergency Department.
- TeamHealth is looking for the nation's best emergency physicians for our Special Operations Emergency Medicine team.
- Leadership training and opportunities.
- Exciting travel and reimbursement.
- It takes a special caliber clinician to join our Hit Team.
- Work 120 hours a month.
- Licensure and certifications.
- Abem, Aboem, EM residency trained.
- First-class experience with first-class pay.
- Practice across your region but live where you want.
This perm job opening was posted
4 days ago