Emergency Medicine Jobs in California
Friday · December 13, 2019
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Lodi) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Excellent leadership.
- Lodi Health has been recognized as a 2014 Top Performer on Key Quality Measures by The Joint Commission, the leading accreditor of health care organizations in the United States.
- Lodi Memorial Hospital is a non-profit, acute-care hospital.
- Paid professional liability insurance.
- Two LMH campuses and several satellite clinics are used to provide a variety of inpatient and outpatient services.
- Flexible schedule.
- LMH is licensed for 214 acute-care beds.
- W2 or 1099 options.
- TeamHealth has an excellent opportunity for a physician at Lodi Memorial Hospital in Lodi, California.
This perm job opening was posted
11 days ago