Emergency Medicine Jobs in California
Wednesday · February 26, 2020
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
This emergency medicine job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- 90 Days to credential Local Candidates Only .
- Emergency Medicine Physician, Emergency Physician, Em Physician, Em Doctor, Urgent Care, Emergency Room, Er, Em, Emergency Medicine, Physician, Healthcare, Health Care, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Md, emergency-medicine, emergency.
- Featuring a pleasant climate all year long, the city of Fremont is a great place to enjoy the traditional California lifestyle while still maintaining the sense of a close-knit community.
- Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing.
- StartDate: 04/01/2020Available Shifts: Regular 8 Pay Rate: $108 - 120.
- AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.
- April start - ongoing .
- Kick-off your vacation with a trip to one of the county's many unhurried, uncrowded beaches.
- Emergency Physician Needed for Ongoing Assignment .
- Electronic Medical Center: Epic .
- We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year.
- In addition, our locum tenens typically receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team that handles all travel, lodging, rentals and transportation needs.
- Family Practice & Internal Medicine Boards with Emergency Experience preferred .
- Located in the southeast section of the San Francisco Bay Area, Fremont is home to a plethora of historical sites and attractions as well as a variety of galleries offering everything from traditional to contemporary art.
- 3 - 4 Patients per hour .
- Emergency Medicine Physician.
- Additionally, our Physician Mobility initiative decreases the amount of time you must wait to work at a facility where you are presented or have worked from 24 months to 6 months.
- Soak up the abundant ocean wildlife around you-seals, sea otters, and whales regularly make appearances.
- Play in the ocean, ride the waves at a local surf spot, try your hand at stand-up paddleboarding, or glide across the bay in a kayak.
- Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for the contractor providers we match to client opportunities.
- No Mid-level support .
- With more than 80 miles of pristine beaches, vibrant and diverse food and wine culture, an emerging art scene and countless outdoor adventures, this city makes the best destination.
This locum tenen job from Staff Care was last open on Feb 20.