Emergency Medicine Jobs in California
Sunday · April 11, 2021
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Butte County) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- This position is perfect for someone who loves the outdoors and four-season living.
- Experience Required: 1 year minimum.
- Certification: MD/ DO.
- Benefits: Include full medical, dental vision, 401k, Malpractice coverage with tail, CME support, and PTO / Malpractice coverage with tail and in-house credentialing support.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- An inpatient health center in Butte County is looking to add an Emergency Medicine to their team.
- Enjoy skiing, fishing, camping, hiking, white water rafting, golfing and much more in this beautiful paradise.
- Title: Emergency Medicine Physician.
- Scheduling: 10 + shifts a month.
- Availability: Full- Time or Part-Time.
- Our team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- Position Overview.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- KPG Provider Services is a West Coast Focused Company with offices in Los Angeles and Las Vegas.
- This facility is located an hour and 40 minutes from the Mendocino National Forest and has year-round recreation.
- Board Status: Board Certified.
- For a complete listing of our current openings visit.
- Residency Training: Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, or Emergency Medicine.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- We are focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and support.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- Setting: Inpatient Setting.
- Position Type: W2 Permanent.
This perm job opening was posted
1 day ago
by KPG Provider Services.