Emergency Medicine Jobs in California
Tuesday · January 31, 2023
1 Job in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Palmdale) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Please ask me about the generous compensation & benefits package along with a generous start date bonus!
- Its state-of-the-art Cardiac Center includes two cardiac catheterization labs and a cardiac suite in the operating room.
- Named one of the fastest-growing cities in America, the City of Palmdale has enjoyed tremendous growth and prosperity over the last decade.
- Current California license preferred.
- 35 Bed Emergency Department + 8 Bed Fast Track.
- The Cardiac Center provides comprehensive testing, diagnostic and interventional care for patients with cardiovascular disease.
- Palmdale Regional is also an Advanced Primary Stroke Center which offers high quality care and a wide range of medical services for people who have a stroke, including therapy, cardiac care, surgery, and many neurological services.
- APP coverage daily.
- In 2022, Palmdale Regional Medical Center was awarded an "A" for patient safety in Leapfrog's Spring 2022 Hospital Safety Grade.
- 70 hours of physician coverage daily.
- Palmdale Regional Medical Center is a 186-bed facility whose major services include Anesthesiology, Cardiology, Gastroenterology, Nuclear Medicine, Occupational Therapy, Pathology, Physical Therapy, Radiology, Respiratory Services, Surgery(including Robotics), and Wound Care.
- Annual ED volume of 75,000.
- Located just outside of Los Angeles, the more than 147,000 residents who. With a mixture of new housing developments and quaint, mature neighborhoods, its housing community has a variety of affordable options from which to choose.
- NEW leadership opportunity for an Emergency Medicine, Site Medical Director to join our team at Palmdale Regional Medical Center located in beautiful southern California!
- Two years of experience in a leadership role.
- Bcem through Abem/Aobem.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services