Locum Emergency Medicine Jobs in CA
Sunday · July 21, 2019
2 Jobs in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Sonoma County) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Experience Required: 1 year minimum.
- This facility is located just an hour from the Point Reyes National Seashore and has year-round recreation.
- Board Status: Board Certified/ Board Eligible(Residency Completed).
- Certification: MD/ DO.
- KPG Provider Services is a West Coast Focused Company with offices in Los Angeles and Las Vegas.
- Our team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- Compensation: $170 Hr.
- Title: Emergency Medicine Physician.
- Setting: Inpatient Hospital Setting.
- Scheduling: 6+ shifts a month, 7am-7p and 7p-7am.
- Position Overview.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- Benefits: Malpractice coverage with tail and in-house credentialing support.
- Residency Training: Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, or Emergency Medicine.
- Position Type: Locum Tenens, 1099.
- An inpatient health center in Sonoma County is looking to add an Emergency Medicine Physician to their team.
- Enjoy skiing, fishing, camping, hiking, white water rafting, golfing and much more in this beautiful paradise.
- Availability: Part-Time.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- For a complete listing of our current openings visit.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- This position is perfect for someone who loves the outdoors and four-season living.
- We are focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and support.
- Pay Rate, $200 bonus for night shifts.
This perm job opening was posted
2 days ago
by KPG Provider Services.
This locum tenen pays $80 per hour.
- Shift times vary but the virtual ER operates 24/7.
- Receive comprehensive platform training.
- Virtual consults performed via phone/video/picture sharing for simple patient conditions allowing you to leverage your emergency medicine triage skills.
- Emergency Medicine experience preferred.
- Receive 24/7 clinical and technical support via our virtual ER staff during your shifts.
- Seeking board certified physicians with emergency medicine experience to perform telemedicine consultations via a "Virtual ER" platform.
- Work from home with a virtual ER team to assist you in providing appropriate care.
- Receive paid professional liability coverage.
- Per diem and part time positions available depending on number of state licenses.
- You will use your emergency medicine triage expertise to full capacity and assess whether a patient has something that is simple and easily treated via telehealth or needs further care to help patients get to that next step such as labs, x-rays, referrals to primary care or specialists or whether they truly need the ED.
- Immediate openings are available for physicians licensed in Alaska, Arkansas, California, Delaware, Florida, Hawaii, Illinois, Minnesota, Montana, New York, Oklahoma, South Dakota, West Virginia, Wyoming.
This locum job opening was posted
7 days ago
by Med-Link Staffing.