Locum Emergency Medicine Jobs in CA
Sunday · August 18, 2019
2 Jobs in The Golden State
Photo: San Francisco cityscape view from the bridge.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent emergency medicine job (Sonoma County) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Compensation: $170 Hr.
- Compensation & Logistics.
- Experience Required: 1 year minimum.
- Our team offers benefits like geographic expertise, understanding commuting times, and top market compensation rates.
- Scheduling: 6+ shifts a month, 7am-7p and 7p-7am.
- In short, we focus intently on the things that matter to you with a commitment to achieve exceptional outcomes.
- Position Type: Locum Tenens, 1099.
- KPG Provider Services is a West Coast Focused Company with offices in Los Angeles and Las Vegas.
- Enjoy skiing, fishing, camping, hiking, white water rafting, golfing and much more in this beautiful paradise.
- This facility is located just an hour from the Point Reyes National Seashore and has year-round recreation.
- Pay Rate, $200 bonus for night shifts.
- Our Medical Professionals will experience a service relationship characterized by respect, a sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- We are focused on offering the best, most rewarding opportunities while providing excellent compensation and support.
- For a complete listing of our current openings visit.
- Residency Training: Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, or Emergency Medicine.
- Board Status: Board Certified/ Board Eligible(Residency Completed).
- Certification: MD/ DO.
- Outstanding service is at the core of our culture.
- Position Overview.
- Title: Emergency Medicine Physician.
- Setting: Inpatient Hospital Setting.
- An inpatient health center in Sonoma County is looking to add an Emergency Medicine Physician to their team.
- Benefits: Malpractice coverage with tail and in-house credentialing support.
- Availability: Part-Time.
- This position is perfect for someone who loves the outdoors and four-season living.
This perm job opening was posted
2 days ago
by KPG Provider Services.
This locum tenen pays $80 per hour.
- Per diem and part time positions available depending on number of state licenses.
- Receive paid professional liability coverage.
- Receive 24/7 clinical and technical support via our virtual ER staff during your shifts.
- Immediate openings are available for physicians licensed in Alaska, Arkansas, California, Delaware, Florida, Hawaii, Illinois, Minnesota, Montana, New York, Oklahoma, South Dakota, West Virginia, Wyoming.
- Receive comprehensive platform training.
- Virtual consults performed via phone/video/picture sharing for simple patient conditions allowing you to leverage your emergency medicine triage skills.
- You will use your emergency medicine triage expertise to full capacity and assess whether a patient has something that is simple and easily treated via telehealth or needs further care to help patients get to that next step such as labs, x-rays, referrals to primary care or specialists or whether they truly need the ED.
- Shift times vary but the virtual ER operates 24/7.
- Emergency Medicine experience preferred.
- Work from home with a virtual ER team to assist you in providing appropriate care.
- Seeking board certified physicians with emergency medicine experience to perform telemedicine consultations via a "Virtual ER" platform.
This locum job opening was posted
5 weeks ago
by Med-Link Staffing.